Until now one of the frustrating things about using Instagram has been the inability to post pictures to the platform from your desktop or laptop.
Well here is a quick and simple way to get around this.
- Open Safari browser.
- Go to: Safari –> Preferences –> Advanced.
- Tick the box at the bottom next to: Show develop menu in menu bar.
- Open a new browser window.
- Click on Develop in the top menu bar.
- Go to: User Agent and select iPad or iPhone.
- Log into your account at instagram.com
- Your browser is now spoofing a mobile device and you can post as you usually do (using the plus box at the bottom of screen).