Another informative offering from the Huberman Lab.
This time Dr Huberman presents way too much evidence-based information on the importance of regular stretching. As well as how to go about incorporating stretching into your existing health routine.
In a nutshell:
To gain maximum benefits maintaining existing range of movement and improving flexibility you will need to:
- Maintain a regular stretching session.
- You will need to do it 5 times a week.
- Warm up a little first.
- Perform static (held) stretches.
- Max benefits when each stretch held 30 sec
- 3-5 ‘sets’ of stretching for each muscle group.
Leave a Reply