I subscribe to numerous podcasts.
I don’t necessarily listen to every episode because topics and guests may not always interest me.
I think podcasts remain a super useful way of accessing a little long-form intellectual and spiritual nourishment be it on the fly, on the road or on the mattress.
They are definitely cheaper (ie free) than buying a heap of Audible books. And often more engaging….don’t you just hate it when the narrator of your favourite audiobook starts to grate on your nerves somewhere around chapter 3?
Here is a list (in no particular order) of most of the podcasts I regularly listen to at the moment.
As I said….quality can vary quite a bit between episodes (depending on guests and topics) so I recommend searching for one that might interest you with your podcast app of choice* and then checking out the back catalogue of episodes for keepers.
- I am. (my review here).
- Huberman Lab (evidence-based lifestyle and wellness topics. I wrote about it here)
- The ZDoggMD show (medical related but also explorations into meditation and non-duality. Example here)
- Living Mirrors with Dr James Cooke. (Neuroscientist exploring consciousness, psychedelics etc)
- In the Groove, Jazz and beyond. (self-explanatory)
- Navigating Consciousness with Dr Rupert Sheldrake.
- New Thinking Allowed Audio Podcast. (NDE, PSI, consciousness, religion etc)
- Philosophy for our times ( interviews with various philosophers)
- Radio Lab (the first podcast I ever subscribed to and still going strong. Eclectic topics).
- Mind and matter (drugs, biotechnology, and consciousness)
- CM memes (contemplations on nonduality, consciousness, and science).
- Plants of the Gods. ( entheogen plants, psychedelics, ethnobotany. Review here)
- Rupert Spira Podcast (non-duality, Advaita Vedanta )
- Need to Know (UFO/UAP)
- UFO thinker podcast (UFO/UAP)
- Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal (science, consciousness, quantum physics )
- The contemplative science podcast.
- Buddha at the gas pump. (Interviews across the spectrum of science to the more woo end of things)
- Mind and matter. (science, biotechnology)
- Third Eye Drops (Explorations of mystery and multiverse).
*I use the free app Downcast for iOS.