The Hill is an American online newspaper and digital media company that focuses mainly on political policy, business and international relations (via Wikipedia).
A recent opinion piece by security analyst Marik Von Rennenkampff, under the section on national security, looks at 10 reasons to take UFOs seriously.
The 10 reasons are:
- Military pilots and other service members reported more than 500 additional UFO incidents. Some appeared to demonstrate highly advanced technology.
- Congress is taking UFOs extremely seriously.
- Government officials are making eyebrow-raising statements about UFOs.
- Scientists are interested in the UFO phenomenon (and have been for decades)
- Public analyses corroborate eyewitness accounts of UFOs exhibiting remarkable technology.
- Credible sources observed UFOs for decades.
- An intra-government battle over UFOs may be brewing.
- The government’s UFO hunt may have already hit national security pay dirt.
- UFOs are a fiercely bipartisan issue.
- UFOs are an intriguing mystery — with potentially profound implications.ualys
You can jump over to the article to read a breakdown of each bullet point, but it is interesting to see a slowly building interest in this topic in both mainstream media and (apparently) government agencies.
Another example of clickbait posts in response to puplic interest?
Or evidence of a reluctantly unfolding response at more visible layers of US government and the wider scientific community that there is something going on here?
I wish I knew.
Photo by Marat Gilyadzinov
Leave a Reply