It’s been a while.
I have not posted here for quite some time now. No apologies, I have excuses:
- Lack of travelling tales due to lockdowns.
- Nothing much of interest to say.
That is, it has been my duly considered opinion I haven’t had anything to say that is worth adding to what I imagine to be the already intra-apocalyptic clutter of your feed. You are welcome.
And thanks to all those people who reached out to make sure I was OK (well, the 2 of you anyway). The whole clan is doing fine.
Despite my online silence, I have been pretty busy…. doing what the writer Cal Newport refers to as Deep Work (you can read more about this topic here),
….and what Kelly refers to as Chore Avoidance.
I have been making some deep free-dives into a few eclectic topics of interest to me.
And now I feel I have accumulated enough fresh ideas to jumpstart my muse and post some new stuff.
- Zen practice. I have spent a lot of time deepening my meditation practice. Let me share…..
- Analytic idealism. This is a philosophical theory about consciousness, examining who we are and what the world is.
Essentially, it is consciousness, not matter that is the fundamental construct of the universe….or, in nutshell….the world is mental.
- Near-Death Experiences and other anomalous matters of high strangeness. I have been exploring these experiences and I have changed my opinions on a few of them….somewhat.
- Haiku. Short pithy poems I like to write. Watch out! Here come some more……..
- Gardening, house maintenance and optimal household surface cleaning strategies. Um, actually….sorry…..I got nothing here for you.
I just wanted to include this in the list to keep Kelly on side.
So. I am about to throw some new stuff down here.
I hope some quantum of my words might, at least slightly, arouse your interest.
Take care and stay safe,
Leave a Reply